Saturday, December 10, 2005

The Europe release date is set on 24 feb next year! BCL updated and told us it was true!

Also... As many knows... I'm also the owner of Tormented Dreams.
The site have been down in LONG time, please I have worked on layouts, but never found the right one.

I was lucky, very lucky, that I got a email from a guy which wanted the FF3 US cover (I'm still trying to get it) but he also made this LOVELY LAYOUT!



I really can't wait to see it up. I hope people will like it. :)
Thanks to CJ-Darkness for making it. I love it so much!

2 Comments:

Blogger Rei-Chan said...

Feel free to!^_^ Thankyou, Wil!

12:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

gahh I'll get that scan later today.

I couldn't find my scan (It's somewhere..just no clue where) so I'm going to rescan my cover and send.

5:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home