Saturday, November 12, 2005

Easter Eggs


SPOILERISH! The following pictures are from in game!

Please, do NOT copy these pictures or text, without asking me or yume no horousha from BCL's forum. If I found out that you do, you will get a really nasty email from me.

In The House of Sleep is there many easter eggs like in Crimson Butterfly. Here is some of them, thanks to yume no horousha.
This is a doll, which is MOVING during the game. You can find the doll in Chapter 5 as Kei, before getting the Camera Obscura. Pictures:



And as many already know, you can go into Himuro Mansion and also The Lost Village. As for the Lost Village, there is also a creepy easter egg which reminds me of Wanderer, the first ghost you fight in Crimson Butterfly.
Pictures:



This is Wanderer from Crimson Butterfly:



I think they looks like each other, but they are surely not!

As for Himuro Mansion, we all know that Miku was there in the first FF game, and yes she is there again...
And a little easter egg is there too!



Two words: Poor Miku!
I can't see who it could be, but the face reminds me of Kirie(not the dead one). But I'm sure it's the next Shrine Maiden.

Remember not to COPY this without asking me or yume no horousha! Instead you can show the site with the link.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home