Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Not really news...

Sorry, I haven't updated, but the only news there have being around is ranking about The Tormented.
And because I having been online much and posted here, it's because I'm working on a new layout for my other site: Tormented Dreams.
The site is only about Fatal Frame 3, and it takes a loong time, before it might be up.

Anyway...
I just got the Fatal Frame 3 guide book and there was this very amazing picture of our heros!


The picture shows the creators of the games, Keisuke Kikuchi(on the text picture to left) and Makoto Shibata(to right).
A lot of scans will soon come on! Be sure to check these days, if you want them! ;D

Edit:
Gamespot has some new gameplay footage on their site! View them all here!
They have also some pretty new pictures!! They are spoilerish, but if you played the game already then... Go and look!

Thanks to Beyond the camera's lens!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home