Friday, June 09, 2006



Susan Regar from BCL's forum just posted out that Courtnet Webb is talking about Fatal Frame.

This is the first time, Courtney Webb herself has spoken how about Fatal Frame, the movie she is rumored to star in. In the UK, Courtney Webb appeared Sci-Fi Honor Movie Conference in London but while she was there to chat about Siren, many fans had picked up on the fact she was rumored to be playing Miku in the up-coming adaption. Courtney had a few words to say about this topic,

"I'm a huge fan of Project Zero I have all three games, I'm a videogame obsessive! (laughs) They are really scary so when I heard it was going to become a movie, I was like "ding ding" to my agent and saying you got a get me a role in this movie, I don't care if its to be killed in the first thirty seconds but the producers have got my stuff so its only a matter of time before I know for sure."


Sci Fi Events has more details of upcoming Sci Fi conventions and conferences and Courtney has been asked to take part at the London Expo.

Many thanks for Susan for posting this on BCL! It's still rumors, if she is going to be Miku. But it does look a bit promising. :)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah its great news! thanks Rei for posting this :)

12:04 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

negatory fatal frame 3 will not be on xbox playstation 2 rules it!!!

3:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home