Sunday, April 09, 2006

New logo and links


Double Shot got a new logo, which is simple and fine. :)

I'm in Fatal Frame 3 mode, and I just needed to change it.

Anyway, I got this email from a Fatal Frame fan yesterday, and gave me a link to the owners site.

Silent Scream is a cool Fatal Frame site, which I'm gonna link back, as soon as I have a button.

The site has good informations about the games as well. And it's not only for characters from the games, but also good informations about the rituals.




Fatal Frame 4 news?
There hasn't been anything yet. When the Playstation 3 comes out, let's hope that we hear something from Tecmo.

Fatal Frame movie?
There hasn't been anything either. Besides that Courtney Webb is still rumored to be Miku Hinasaki.

Fatal Frame 3 to xbox?
Get's alots of emails about this... No, there hasn't been any rumors about if FF3 will come to xbox. I hope myself, that it will.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home