Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Sites


I need to update this more...

Well, I was just looking around Fatal Frame sites and gave to the Chou site (FF2 fansite) and I saw it has a wonderful new layout.
Check it out!

Beyond the Camera's Lens has also got a awesome make over! Plus the forum as well! Amazing job, if you ask me! It's very Fatal Frame-ish!

FrameZero has got a new banner, which looks amazing! Great work, Wil!

Rain (a other fatal frame cosplay site) has have these wonderful cosplay of Rei Kurosawa. That looks awesome!


Also, this is the official cover for the Europe release. It looks pretty cool. ^_^

And if you are looking for Fatal Frame 3 cutscenes, then try to visit Tormented Dreams (eh, my site) and there is a few...
And the Zero 3 site hasn't updated either... We still want wallpapers, Tecmo!^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home