Wednesday, October 12, 2005

"Picture of Courtney Webb as Miku"

Before I post it, I will like to say, there is something wrong with the picture. Either had they edit it with somehow, or else it is a really weird picture. Sorry for that.

"Finally got the Courtney as Miku picture up thanks to Anime Guy for the graphic. Its not too bad either click on the thumbnail or click here to see the fan art. I'm also contacting her agency to find out the truth about these rumours. Thanks to Techmo for the promotional photo."
If you ask me, I don't know if it is the fanart or if it is Courtney. First they say it's her, and then that the picture is from Tecmo. Oh well... Here is the picture.



Thanks to Ablazingly Courtney Webb.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, it looks to me as though they just took her picture and photoshopped it on CG Miku's body... some people have too much time on their hands. XD & it also looks as though they picked a bad picture to use. the fact that they misspelled Tecmo is also kinda bothersome... =X

5:27 PM  
Blogger Rei-Chan said...

I agree. I'm sure they just photoshopped it, to keep the rumours up. It's a bad picture, yes. And first they say it is her, and then after that it is a Miku fanart from Tecmo. Miku doesn't look like that at all.

9:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think when they say 'promotional' picture from Tecmo, they're referring to the original picture of Miku.

But it's definately just her face photoshopped onto Miku's body.

1:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home