Thursday, September 22, 2005

Tecmo updates once again!

This is the Official U.S. cover! It look so azaming, and is also pretty scary at the same time! Thanks to Sae-Yae for saying it was up on Tecmo's English site. I found it as well, but I didn't know how to get the big version of it.O.o

Finally we got this azaming Kei Amakura wallpaper! It's really cool, if you ask me. >;D
Also... Tecmo has a little about Amano Tsukiko(the singer of the two Fatal Frame games) her new album up! A Mood Child In The Sky, which looks pretty scary that new cover.

Find more on the site info about the album on the site!

And you can hear some of the songs on this one! Thanks to S.I.R for telling us this!

And one more thing. I don't want to have more comments with sites, there is not have anything to do with Fatal Frame/Project Zero. Comments of the blog is okay, but I will delete every comment there hasn't anything to do with the updates/news. Thankyou.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home