Saturday, August 27, 2005

Tecmo News and Pre-Order.



Sorry for the late update.

Again, Tecmo got a really nice Fatal Frame 3 wallpaper! (Thanks to Sae-Yae for telling it.)

Also...Tecmo's English version of their site got this "wallpaper" up.

And I was around some websites today, and I found that you already now can Pre-Order Fatal Frame 3: The Tormented. IN ENGLISH! Take a closer look, and find out more here.

Haha, and I just got a counter up! So I can see who man who vitit the site. Already 10? Hey, I just got it up. Thanks everyone!XD

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Rei, I looked all over the english website, but I couldn't find that wallpaper...can you PM or email me the exact URL you found it on?

Thankyou! :D

3:12 PM  
Blogger Rei-Chan said...

Hiya Emi-san, you mean the Tecmo one? Just move your mouse over the FF3 logo on the english site, suddenly a gift will pop up!^^

And to everyone! I will look at your sites right now. Thank you for the 18 comments. O.o

And Emi, welcome back!

2:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home